USMTO participants can utilize interactive maps displaying county-level USMTO market units and market share to better understand how their custom-defined territories are performing.
- Track sales performance on a monthly basis while dissecting existing territory definitions
- Discover net units and your market share in any selected geographical grouping while performing "what if" scenario analyses in real time
- Easily create, save and retrieve scenarios based on selected parameters
- Export your map selections with your new territory configurations and easily update in USMTO.com *
* AMT members who participate in the Cutting Tool, Workholding, or Threadrolling benchmarking survey programs can view USMTO data in Territory Wizard using preset default territories.